eParamus performance consultants support customers with the implementation of a measurement and evaluation program in their organizations. They are able to effectively guide customers in the steps necessary to run effective training evaluation.
The role includes the ability to demonstrate how to evaluate measurement and evaluate project results against organizational goals, assessing how well the results of a course, program or solution compare to the intended outcome. They identify organizational requirements via needs analysis and evaluations.
In this role, you will design and implement needs analysis strategy to include determining appropriate data collection techniques, perform data analysis, and identify relevant data reporting criteria as well as contribute to use of performance management frameworks and methodologies.
Major areas of responsibility
- Conduct/Oversee in-depth client needs assessments managing diverse client engagements and ensuring delivery of commitments
- Facilitate teams responsible for complex process improvement due to their strategic importance to the organization
- Identify gaps between current and end state goals and determine results driven/cost-effective solutions that align with the organizational vision, departmental business strategy, and critical competencies; ultimately achieving the stated evaluation goals.
- Lead large scale organizational development in high level measurement and evaluation projects influencing stakeholder decisions by ‘selling’ strategic performance concepts
- Design and implement talent/performance analytics
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership in the design and implementation, consultation and support of comprehensive training and organizational development solutions
- Manage milestones and measurements that meet customer expectations
Primary Goals and Objectives (of the position)
- Display a positive, proactive, and professional attitude toward fellow employees and external organizations
- Support the customer and their performance team to help define M&E process improvement challenges, measure current process performance, and develop strategy to implement measurement of training with business partners
- Design, manage, and conduct evaluations of education/training programs or improvement initiatives
Required Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Excellent business acumen, interpersonal communication, and relationship development skills
- Business knowledge and the ability to align capability development efforts to drive business results
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and other stakeholders
- Ability to convince others in both positive or negative circumstances; and ability to obtain agreement from multiple parties
- Comfortable addressing audiences at all levels and cross-functionally throughout the organization; be able to produce concise, high-level summaries and briefings
- Ability to work independently being highly reliable, organized, and flexible
- Sound judgment, critical thinking skills, and an ability to prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of leadership development, career development and change management
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (Master’s degree a plus)
- Experience with performance improvement/transformation methodology, tools, and techniques in organizational operations in order to accomplish business objectives
- Large scale consulting solutions design, development, and implementation experience