EParamus offers Measurable Instructional Design® Certification that provides the knowledge and skills Instructional Designers need to develop training which provides consistent, observable improvements on the job and aligns with corporate strategy.
Measurable Instructional Design® Method
Unlike other certification programs that stop once the classroom learning ends, we stand out in three distinct ways:
- We work with you after the classroom, all the way through the completion and deployment of your own measurable program
- We provide tools to support the entire process including design, deployment, data collection, and analysis
- We work closely with you to prepare your organization for measurement, including communication and roll-out planning
This continued support allows you to apply your new skills with confidence and ensures your efforts will be carried through to implementation.
Certification includes the following:
- 3 days of on-site classroom training or 4 1/2 day webinars (on-site recommended for teams)
- Expert design support of one measurable program for each participant (typically 90 days)
- Review, analysis, and follow up after measurable program deployment
- Roll-out and Communication support to help prepare your organization for measurement
- Access to the Business Impact 2.0 platform for 6 months
We support MID with our Business Impact 2.0 platform that includes computer-aided instructional design and enables collaboration among designers.
Certification is priced per person, and discounts may be available for teams or non-profit organizations. Whether you need to certify your entire team or just a small group, we’ve got you covered.
In addition to the full Certification program, we also offer 1/2 or 1 day workshops that align with the Measurable Instructional Design® method:
- Effective Course Requests
- Metric Identification
- Instructional Design Standardization
- Measurement and Evaluation
Ask us how you can become certified and begin producing your own measurable programs!