eParamus Blog

Why Behavior Change Matters More Than Attitude

“I love when others get it!” That’s the thought that ran through my mind when I read this post from Leo Sadovy at SAS. It thrills me to see people outside of the training profession understand why behavior change matters. Behavior change is the goal of good training design. Behavior Change Is What Matters As

Read More

How to Adapt and Reuse Your Training Portfolio

I read a stat recently that only half of a business’s training portfolio is reused. So that means 50% is used for one purpose and then never touched again. Training, when done right, is an investment. Think of it like infrastructure. It’s not a commodity or a consumable. It should be something well-built that can

Read More

Training Impact Measurement Is A Blind Spot for Business

Business leaders both want and need metrics for training. They need proof that their training programs make a difference. However, business leaders mistakenly believe those metrics are out of a reach. This mindset weighs down the training function. Is Measuring Training Impact A Mystery? Training metrics are a blind spot for businesses. Training is treated

Read More

Can You Create Measurable Training?

Can you create measurable training? Yes. In fact, you want measurable training especially if you need to know training ROI. Measurable training and ROI go hand in hand. So what is measurable training? Measurable training is standardized training that is repeatable. You can measure the impact of this training on your employees and organization. How

Read More

Training Impact — Is It About Isolating the Effect of Training?

“Isolating the impact of training programs is nearly impossible, as well as counterproductive.” That statement was a true/false item in a quiz presented by the Kirkpatrick Partners. Yep, those Kirkpatricks, the ones responsible for Kirkpatrick’s Model. Of respondents, 73% marked this statement as false. However, Kirkpatrick Partners and the other 27% of respondents say this

Read More

Training ROI Is A Struggle But Shouldn’t Be

Do you believe training measurement is an illusion? Do you think measuring training impact is a too hard? According to a recent Chief Learning Officer web site article, many of you do. Josh Bersin lists the problems training pros have with training measurement and training ROI. These problems can be overcome. Hopefully this post will

Read More

Talk to a Training Evaluation Professional

Thank you for your interest in eParamus. We look forward to helping you meet your design and measurement goals.

Contact Us - Global