Business Impact 2.0:
Instructional Design, Measurement, and ROI Analysis
The Business Impact 2.0 platform is cloud-based software that drives the ROI by Design® process. While other learning-industry software focuses on content design (e-Learning Authoring Tools) or delivery and management of content (Learning Management Systems), Business Impact 2.0 is the only tool that drives best practices in instructional design making even the novice designer more effective and reports the connections between instructional design, job performance and organizational results.
- standardized design that enables real-time collaboration between designers
- quality index – automatic analysis of program design quality
- document generation – training request, course description, outline, facilitator guide, etc.
- team management – allows managers to track all design activities and program quality
- measure classroom gains, transfer to the job, and impact on the organization
- online delivery of student tests OR interface with your LMS to capture student data
- show employee capability added to the organization by training
- calculate true ROI by comparing program costs and benefits
- automatic calculation of development and delivery costs
- easy-to-use wizards for determining dollar value of benefits
Below is a Business Impact 2.0 screenshot showing organizational capability gains delivered by training. It includes Initial (capability without training), Actual (capability with training), and Potential (highest possible capability).
Organization Capability Chart
Ready to bring the benefits of Business Impact 2.0 to your organization? Call or email us today!